Monday, June 12, 2017

Tool Parameters for Fusion Expressions

I presented a webinar the other day (6/9/17) demonstrating using expressions and the parameters for certain inputs.
During that webinar I showed how you can use the tool parameters and mentioned that you can't get the fly out of the tool parameters in Fusion but i could in Inventor HSM.  So below is a list of the tool parameters that can be used in Fusion Expressions as well.

Parameter List:
tool_diameter
tool_cornerRadius
tool_shoulderLength
tool_fluteLength
tool_bodyLength
tool_overallLength
tool_spindleSpeed
tool_surfaceSpeed
tool_numberOfFlutes


so, these are the primary parameters that I would use from the tool in a toolpath expression.  If there are others that you are interested let me know in the comments and I can check it out for you.

Happy Programming!

No comments:

Post a Comment